At Pera College we strive to bring an innovative, research-based approach to English language learning. We provide a wide scope of English proficiency programs, designed to develop essential communication skills and prepare learners for the challenges of academic education and everyday life in North America. Pera College also offers international students a broad range of non-classroom support, from arranging safe and comfortable housing, to providing airport pick-ups and drop-offs. We understand that the transition to a new country can be challenging, and we want to ensure that all our students feel as welcome and comfortable as possible when they arrive in their new surroundings.
Pera College Offers:
- Intensive IELTS and TOFEL exam preparation
- Pathway program to North American universities & high schools
- TESOL / TESL Canada certified teachers
- Very low students to teacher ratio
- Housing arrangements near school
- Student airport pickup/drop-off service
- Letter of acceptance from Pera to be submitted with visa application
Our New Location!
Pera College is now located in prestigous North Vancouver, just 15 minutes away from downtown and West Vancouver. Our new school is within walking distance from shopping malls, bookstores, and several restaurants. The bus stop to downtown is just around the corner with buses running every 15 minutes. Another bus stop is just across from the school, and buses take you to Lonsdale Quay and the Seabus.
Beautiful North Vancouver!
Two beautiful neighboring cities of North Vancouver and West Vancouver are home to several famous tourist attractions. Here are just a few:
- Grouse Mountain: Take the gondola and enjoy the breathtaking views of Vancouver from above the mountain! Have fun with zipline, bunjee jumping or go skiing, and all these amazing activities are just 15 minutes away from Pera College by bus!
- Capilano Suspension Bridge/ Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge are just a few minutes away!
- Lonsdale Quay Market: Native arts and international food stands and access to the Seabus to go to downtown.
- Ambleside Park and Beach: Spend the lovely sunny afternoons at one of the most beautiful beaches in Vancouver.
- Lighthouse park: Explore the rainforest and learn about wildlife.
- Deep Cove: Visit this fantastic bay and enjoy kayaking.
- Stanley Park: You can bike or even walk across the famous Lions Gate Bridge to see this natural park. Don't miss the Vancouver Aquarium! The bus to downtown goes through this park!